Wednesday, September 9, 2009

You're Invited!

Welcome to the new blog authored by a group of stitchers from north-central Pennsylvania. We'll be posting photos of our projects, asking for advice, and generally sharing info about stitching-related topics. Feel free to join the discussion by using the comments option under each post.

What you see in the photo are some of the door prizes to be given out at the Sew-La-Tea that will be hosted by the Mountain Laurel Quilt Guild in Wellsboro, PA this Saturday, September 12th from 2:00PM until 5:00PM at the Presbyterian Church on Main Street (next to the Green Free Library). There will be quilt displays, door prizes, refreshments, etc. A local group of Dear Jane quilters will also be on hand to talk about and display their projects. Please come join us -- there is no admission fee.

3 comments:

  1. Wooooo Hoooooo....let me be the first to be a follower please :)

    Big Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like fun, wish it was a bit closer to me!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in! I think I could find something to write about occasionally-like the cute little cowboy quilt I worked on yesterday. I got the top together except for the borders.

    Peggi

    ReplyDelete