Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ann and Raggedy Ann


Ann made this Raggedy Ann for the Tuesday Quilt Group's Open House this weekend at my house and it was a big hit all dressed in a Christmas outfit and of course, sold right away. Our group had a great time being together and buying each other's handmade items. This got me in the holiday spirit and the snow really made it feel like Christmas. Now it is time for me to think about Christmas and get my act together for our travels to see our children and a new Great Grandson that should be born this week.


Mary Jane

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had some wonderful things there on display...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The doll is adorable I would have bought it too!
    oh and I still love that quilt! maybe it will be made next year!
    Its beautiful.
    I loved the snow on Saturday yes its starting to feel like christmas!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete