Thursday, May 20, 2010

Anya's HQ16 Setup

The Mountain Laurel Quilt Guild has a sub-group of machine quilters (we're Armed and Dangerous!) who meet monthly to share info, ideas, and inspiration. Members are encouraged to post photos of their machine and frame setups, as well as projects that they're working on or have completed, here on this blog. I'll start.

This is my HQ16 made by Handiquilter. It's a little over 4 years old and has a stitch regulator with the Portable Professional Frame. It sits on an 8-foot wood table that my husband built for me.

Handiquilter no longer makes the HQ16, but some dealers may still have a few remaining to sell. I believe that the PPF has been replaced by a different frame. The HQ16 has been replaced by the 18" Avante. They also have a new Fusion which is a 24-inch machine.

I encourage other MLQG Armed and Dangerous members to post photos of what they quilt on...

No comments:

Post a Comment